Wonder if they made their way down from Toronto.
MaxSold - Auction: Toronto (Ontario, Canada) Demolition Online Auction - Queen Street East ITEM: Speakers D

Your neighbors called. They like your music.
Wonder if they made their way down from Toronto.
MaxSold - Auction: Toronto (Ontario, Canada) Demolition Online Auction - Queen Street East ITEM: Speakers D
Not all vegetables make good leaders.

great ad. well written. I wonder if this is a member here.
Sonic Barbarian
What are ER-12 woofers? Are they non-Altec woofers and were they the stock woofers for this system? Are they any good?
Being of "Sound" Mind
Depends "which" ER-12.
![]()
Not all vegetables make good leaders.
I've only seen the originals, which look ~like the ones in the photo, which I can't see in hi res, but assume has the 'look' of the paper used for 416, 515 dust caps like I've seen. Can't recall seeing any Altec ribbed MI drivers.
GM
Loud is Beautiful if it's Clean! As always though, the usual disclaimers apply to this post's contents.
Not all vegetables make good leaders.
Those Altec or EV? I don't recall any Altec motor looking like that.
GM
Loud is Beautiful if it's Clean! As always though, the usual disclaimers apply to this post's contents.
I'm not at all sure. Although it's an Altec frame, Altec EIA code, and Altec s/n foilcal. The magnet assembly is easily 1/3 smaller than that of the 414-8/16E shown here:
The ER12S and ER12L above both have EV 8 spoke baskets, and very flat well squared magnet plates.
This was a strange time for Altec products, i would guess right around the same time of 515E and 416-8C with flat magnet plates. Avoid those drivers. You want the ones with curved/rounded plates.
Round plate 515E:
Round plate 416-8C:
![]()
Not all vegetables make good leaders.
Bookmarks